We are delighted to announce the GCC-UK Trade Summit, taking place virtually on 29th June 2021.
British Government figures indicate that UK trade with the Middle East amounts to $57.2 billion annually, with the Gulf Region accounting for $50.8 billion. The two regions are experiencing a time of advantageous trade opportunities and a period of rapid growth and diversification.
With so much opportunity for bilateral trade and investment, the virtual GCC-UK Trade Summit, organized by Add Enterprise International, will bring together commercial opportunities, experts, live projects, and potential suppliers to explore and encourage trade and investment over the next decade.
Download the full agenda »
The GCC-UK Trade Summit aims to facilitate foreign direct investment, business, and trade between GCC and the UK, providing a platform for business to expand into new markets and build networks. It will present some of the most prominent projects currently underway in the GCC, providing updates and highlighting investment and cooperation opportunities.
The summit will also host insightful discussions and presentations on subjects that are most relevant to the UK and GCC business communities, delivering key insights through expert speaker panels, case studies, sectoral analysis, high-level conversations, interviews, and networking opportunities.
Who will be speaking?
Delegates will hear from a line-up of industry-leading speakers and senior management of megaprojects including:
- Dr Abdel-Aziz Aluwaisheg, Assistant Secretary-General for Political & Negotiation Affairs, Gulf Cooperation Council
- Jay Rosen, Chief Financial Officer of The Red Sea Development Company and AMAALA
- Julian Lynn, Regional Head, Middle East and Asia Pacific, UK Export Finance
- Alistair Gosling, Advisory Board Member, Qiddiya
- Frank Kane, Senior Business Editor and Anchor of Frankly Speaking, Arab News
- Khalid Al Zayani OBE, Chairman, Bahrain British Business Forum
- Saud Abu Al-Shawareb, Managing Director, Dubai Industrial City
The agenda explores important topics including GCC economies and investment overview, investing in the UK, stimulating economic growth and development, attracting foreign investment, environmental sustainability, future economic outlooks, and regional opportunity sector developments.
This summit will be dual-language English and Arabic
It will be held virtually via a dual-language English and Arabic event platform, Malga. Delegates will be able to choose which language they attend in to ensure a seamless, engaging and successful event of collaboration, business, and networking.